1. When you enroll in VTP, you must be a
Member of NASMDA. You must remain an active member for the
duration of time in which you are recording hours toward a VTP
2. You must pay a one-time enrollment fee of $30
3. You must keep an accurate record of the time (one hour for
each hour actually spent riding or driving) in your official log.
There is no time limit to attain a level.
4. NASMDA offers bonus hours to members who log time on a national
trail (National Park Service). For every hour spent on a trail in a
national park, you should record two hours.
5. You may not record hours involved in showing your animal.
Please PRINT out this form, PRINT or type your information,
and mail the
following form to:
NASMDA VTP, Heather Lutke, 438036 E. 360 RD, Big Cabin, OK 74332
checks payable to:
Saddle Mule & Donkey Association