1. When you enroll in VTP, you must be a
Member of NASMA. You must remain an active member for the
duration of time in which you are recording hours toward a VTP
2. You must pay a one-time enrollment fee of $30
3. You must keep an accurate record of the time (one hour for
each hour actually spent riding or driving) in your official log.
There is no time limit to attain a level.
4. NASMA offers bonus hours to members who log time on a national
trail (National Park Service). For every hour spent on a trail in a
national park, you should record two hours.
5. You may not record hours involved in showing your animal.
Please PRINT out this form, PRINT or type your information,
and mail the
following form to:
NASMA VTP, Brandy Von Holten, 30455 Pacific School Rd, Mora, MO 65345
checks payable to: North American
Saddle Mule Association